Shaun Smith – The Debt Collector.
Shaun Smith lives in a world few of us ever see. It’s a world where the normal rules don’t apply, where people desperate for help reach out to someone they know can deliver. If someone owes you money and they are in the wrong then Shaun’s the man to talk to.
Shaun Smith lives in a world very view of us ever see. It’s a world where the normal rules don’t apply, where people desperate for help reach out to someone who they know can deliver.
Shaun does things simply. If someone owes you money and they are in the wrong then he is the person to talk to.
There’s never anything illegal, he may fly close to the wire but never under or over. It’s all legit.
Take the premiership football manager who called him in to help when his wayward son rang foul of hard ass money lenders. Shaun was the last resort to save the manager’s son, not some restraining order to keep the bad guys at bay.
The little building company ripped off by one of the biggest firms in Britain, sending his company to the wall before Shaun was called in to try and save him from ruin.
The Debt Collector is the first instalment in the story of Shaun Smith’s life.
Since Vice TV did their fly-on-the-wall documentary on his life as a debt collector more than 22.5 million people around the world have tuned in to see his exploits. It stands as one of the channel’s biggest ever viewing productions and testament to the interest in this genre.
For the first time The Debt Collector reveals the real Shaun Smith. Yes, he’s Britain’s toughest debt collector but he’s a man with humour and courage, a man who loves his family and his friends, a man who just likes to see things done right.
Shaun’s lived his life one way: don’t take the proverbial, if you do then you’ll pay.
ON YOUR SIDE
About Shaun Smith
“I’m more of a mediator as opposed to an enforcer. Clients who come to me have often exhausted all other avenues. You could say I’m often the last resort. I’ve had clients who have lost everything; come to me in tears. They have spent all of their spare cash on solicitors fees, court fees and other debt collection agencies and still couldn’t get back what was rightfully theirs.”
Services On Offer
Shaun Smith will assess and undertake all aspects of debt including :
- Court Judgements
If necessary Shaun will carry out a full investigation on the debtor and produce an in-depth report.
Shaun Smith provides Personal Protection including :
- Corporate Events
- Personal Appearances
- VIP Protection e.g. Footballers and TV Personalities
Shaun Smith can provide a wide range of security including :
- Construction Sites
- Licensed Premises
- Retail Centres and Individual Shops
- Leisure and Sports Events
- Retail Centres and Offices
- Mobile Patrols and Emergency Response
- Guard Dogs with Handlers
Shaun Smith provides all aspects of Private Investigation including :
- Matrimonial relationship
- Corporate and Commercial
- Tracing and Locate Services
- Document Signing
- Taking Witness Statements
Shaun Smith provides all aspects of Surveillance including
- Static targets such as properties or Mobile targets (Foot, Vehicle or Public Transport)
Shaun offers a discreet service meaning the subjects will be unaware.
Shaun Smith will serve the following to name but a few :
- Claim Forms
- Whiteness summons
- Statuary Demands
- Court Orders
- Whiteness Statements
- Notice Seeking Possession
- Bankruptcy Petitions
- Winding up orders
Shaun Smith will seek and recover all types of assets including
- Office Equipment
- Heavy Plant
Shaun can also collect assets on behalf of
- Insurance Companies
- Finance Companies
Many thanks for your cool assistance and dogged determination in resolving this situation
I would like to say that it has been quite refreshing to deal with a professional who is so enthusiastic and seemingly interested. With a sense of humour too
We cannot thank you enough for the work that you have done and the fantastic results achieved
Thank you very much for your service and I confirm that you are one of the best in Britain
Thank you for all your valiant efforts
Words cannot describe how happy I was with your service. I spent time, effort, money and many trips to court and even though I got the judgement it still wasn’t enough. I little word in the ear from Shaun and he paid up straight away. Thank you so much.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms below. You must agree to these terms and conditions to continue:
1. We agree to notify Shaun Smith immediately of any monies received by ourselves in respect of this account.
2. Any payment made after Shaun Smith have been instructed is attributable to his action and commission will be payable accordingly, whether payment is made to Shaun Smith or ourselves.
3. Shaun Smith will collect and forward monies monthly nett of the agreed commission & VAT.
4. Shaun Smith reserve the right to cease action at any stage.
5. Shaun Smith reserve the right to make a cancellation charge if a case is withdrawn after Shaun Smith have started action. This clause does not negate any liability under clause 2
6. Commission rates will vary depending on the nature and the amount of debt. An individual quotation will be given when Shaun Smith and his legal team have assessed the debt.
By clicking on the Send button below, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Our contact details
Phone (+44) 01925 232900 Address 86 Bewsey Rd Warrington WA5 0JS United Kindgom